REVIVAL: Generation X 2018

Started by zapiy, October 20, 2017, 15:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

REVIVAL: Generation X 2018 is the latest upcoming show from Revival Retro Events, featuring the very best in dedicated retro video gaming exhibits and unrivalled gaming atmosphere! With literally DOUBLE the floor space of the previous year, 2018's main event will feature well over 250 playable systems and interactive attractions that will entertain any old school gamer, families, children and casual gamers alike, including:

- Over 150 playable retro consoles and computers

- Over 100 classic video arcade machines and pinball machines

- On-stage competitions and prizes

- Large screen multiplayer experiences and system link-ups

- An even larger selection of traders offering various retro collectables

- Live special guest talks and interactive workshops

- Reasonably priced, fully licensed bar and gamer's snack bar serving hot and cold food

- Accessible venue near M6 J9, with FREE Saturday and reasonable Sunday parking

- Choice of nearby hotels with direct rail and bus links to the venue

Tickets Available Through the Ticket Tailor Website

As well as all the best retro gaming attractions, REVIVAL: Generation X will be focusing on the evolution of electronic entertainment experienced by gamers who got their first dose during the video game revolution that kicked off at the dawn of the 80's. At double the size of 2017, the two major halls will each focus on a different period; the first will focus on the early days, with the dominance of the microcomputers and the golden age of the arcades. The second meanwhile will move into the 90's, with the influence of the import market pushing the pursuit of the latest technology and the late resurgence of the arcades inspired by Japan! Whether it be to pop along and have a quick arcade thrash, bring the family for a fun-filled day out, or grab your friends to enjoy a whole weekend of friendly competition, be sure to buy your tickets NOW and make sure any gamers you know don't miss out!

Anyone going?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

JoeMusashi

I'm honestly considering it mate. Not been to an event for a few years and I've always liked the look of this.
Had a bit of a retro revival myself these last few weeks, fuelled by catching up on Retro Asylum podcasts.

Are you thinking of going?

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Vadergb

Ive just sorted my Saturday ticket. Is anyone going tommorow?

zapiy