Retro Hotshots.

Started by Greyfox, January 13, 2018, 21:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyfox

Okay..Ladies and gentlemen..I've created another byte-sized video this time covering a great survival horror classic made back in 1988 on the 8bit computer I never owned..the Commodore 64 and this exclusive "Project Firestart" only ever appeared on this computer to which is mind-boggling stuff..that it never got released on the zx Spectrum or Amstrad or even a 16-bit version? as it was fantastic..to which I hope you all enjoy another Retro Hotshots video  8)

Project Firestart - Commodore 64 - 1988/89 - Electronic Arts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71mfAkjMsBk

Greyfox

Wow..already another week has passed since my last entry to the Retro Hotshots series..well here's another one for you Al,  to enjoy..I wish I make these more often but this time I present a steam punk classic on the commodore Amiga from a very well received Amiga software house as well as supporting the Atari ST also, since the majority of their ports were actually done from the ST in regards to coding work..no joke for real..lol...and back in the room...yes i'm talking about the Bitmap Brothers.

Anyways this one covers that cool gun'n'run classic "The Chaos Engine" how many of you have fond memories of this one? Anyways I hope you enjoy this titbit of info along with the gameplay ..enjoy everyone.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTgAZoJpoUI

See you next week for another Hotshot.

zapiy

Another awesome video featuring an all time fav of mine.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

Great job on these GF! Short and informative, just the way i like my videos!
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

Greyfox

Cheers guys for the support. .I will continue these as and when I get spare time..I will be doing else too..to which should be very very intresting as soon as I figure out how I'm gonna do it..lo,..watch this space.

Greyfox

This is the new youtube video idea I've been working, so I Hope you all like it, i will be doing some more real soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5pSUWWwiN0

Have a good one..and sorry for video Spamming  ;D

zapiy

Love it, very artistic and very easy to watch.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Very nice. Good job Greyfox!