Modded Original XBOX

Started by Back in Time Sime, February 28, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back in Time Sime

I have my XBOX modded with a big chunky harddrive and the abililty to play backups (saves dragging the originals out), pretty impressive...

You modded yours? or is it original??

Taa
Sime
Check out my YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/BackinTimeSime - New retro review each Thursday...

zapiy

Both, I have one original and one with counops7 on it.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Mine is just the original version.  I've not done any mods to it. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

DeadVoivod

Have mine modded with the XBit chip.

AmigaJay

Modded and soldered mine myself with the Executor 2 i think it was and larger hdd, its been a while! Handy to rent games and rip them to hdd!
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

EchoPark

I did a few mods with mine. I can't remember much about it as it was quite some time ago but it was chipped, bigger hdd, a halo green case, along with a halo jewel which is sadly lost, some LEDs and I was suppose to get a new front for it but never did. That would've added a LED screen.

It spent most of the time with the top off it but it was a work horse. I don't have any games on it now sadly :( I looked it out last year and was disappointed to find that out. I always meant to get a better cable for it but man they were expensive.
Gamer/Geocaching/Hockey!

Back in Time Sime

I am thinking about painting my clear case... if you spray the inside it makes it look pretty funky.
Check out my YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/BackinTimeSime - New retro review each Thursday...

zapiy

Yeah, thats not a bad idea mate..

Be sure to take photos as you progress, you could make a video and do a thread here about it to.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC