Hello

Started by Spacedeck, April 17, 2018, 23:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spacedeck

Hello, recently started playing retro titles from the past and having a blast!  My names Harold and was born in 1990.  Grew up with the regular consoles of the time; MegaDrive, Saturn, NES, SNES, PSOne, DreamCast, N64 and possibly others I forgot.  Also a lot of handhelds and we used to play the GameGear a lot!  Still have one today that I like to get out and play.

Greyfox

Thanks for your wonderful introduction and your very welcome to RVG and hope to see you post some more stories and experiences with us here at the forum.

Have a good one.

surfted

Indeed, welcome...

TrekMD

Welcome aboard!  Please, have a look around and feel free to post in any threads, new or old.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

Hello, great to have you aboard 8)
There's a ton of content here so have fun digging through. Look fwd to hearing from you :)

DeadVoivod

Hello and welcome youngster, seems you still have to cover a lot of ground then ;)

Shadowrunner

zapiy

Harold, welcome aboard mate.  8)

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Spacedeck

Thanks guys!

Quote from: DeadVoivod on April 18, 2018, 05:03:22 AM
Hello and welcome youngster, seems you still have to cover a lot of ground then ;)

Indeed I do, so if you have any recommendations for me to check out, feel free to let me know! Just give me the game name and which ever console version you are referring to (due to games releasing on multiple platforms) and I'll check them out.

DeadVoivod

What are your preferences? System wise and game wise?

Spacedeck

I don't have any preferences, I would like to experience all consoles, even the older ones.  So just any games in general you think everyone should play.  If the game is multiplat, whichever gives the better experience.

I do like games to do with space and I enjoy dogfighting.

DeadVoivod

Best is to check out a video about best games for xxx system. There's plenty you can find, just enter 100 best Amiga games f.ex., and you will have a nice selection.

Dreamcast Gamer

Quote from: Spacedeck on April 17, 2018, 23:03:35 PMWe used to play the GameGear a lot!  Still have one today that I like to get out and play.
YES!!!  Another Game Gear fan!!!

The Game Gear is my favorite handheld and possibly my favorite video game platform overall.  I'd love to hear more about your experience with the system.  You can post about it here http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8182.0

Welcome to RVG!  We're glad to have you here.