Hello from Luxembourg

Started by DeadVoivod, January 18, 2018, 15:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadVoivod

Hi, new here, known as Demon Cleaner on ClassicAmiga.

Hi zapiy, sorry that I didn't join earlier, completely forgot about this site.

Dreamcast Gamer

Welcome to RVG DeadVoivod!  Feel free to post in any of our threads, both new and old, and start new discussions.  We're glad to have you here :)

Shadowrunner

zapiy

Hello and welcome aboard mate..

How are you?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Welcome to the forum.. hope to see your posts..especially Amiga related stuff  ;)

TrekMD

Welcome to RVG!  Be sure to check around and feel free to post in any topic or start new ones!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Back in Time Sime

Hello and welcome from a fellow new chap...
Check out my YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/BackinTimeSime - New retro review each Thursday...

DeadVoivod

I’m fine thanks. Really some great topics here, will need a bit time to browse though  ;)

TrekMD

Cool.  Have a look around and feel free to post in any thread, new or old.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

DeadVoivod

Reviving old topics is always a good idea ;) I know that from our site. Have some time next week.

Cryptic33

Hi and welcome,
If you know zapiy, then you’ll know this is probably the best gaming forum in the world. Whether you drink Carlsberg or not 😉
Seriously though, you live in a very cool part of the world 👍🏻
Looking forward to your views and experiences.
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks