Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Chip off the old block.
Chip and Ernie.
Chipper Jones.
Chip's ahoy.
Goodbye, Mr. Chips.
California Highway Patrol (CHiPs).

Rejoice, Bit Busters, because EPISODE 09: Chip's Challenge is available for listening and/or downloading! Please check it out and let me know what you think. You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)
Stitcher
Google Play
TuneIn
Website
Blog Page
Facebook
Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in for EPISODE 10: Todd's Adventures in Slime World as soon as you can. Thanks!

Ponch out.

Eat. Sleep. LYNX. Repeat.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TrekMD

Sthop it, Thodd! That'th tho funny I forgot to laugh!

Well, fellow Lynxters,  EPISODE 10: Todd's Adventures in Slime World is available for listening and/or downloading! Please check it out and let me know what you think. You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)

Stitcher

Google Play

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in for EPISODE 11: Zarlor Mercenary as soon as you can. Thanks!

In the meantime, don't miss this incredible Slime-O-Rama episode! I Double Dare you.

TrekMD

If it moves, shoot it. If it doesn't move, shoot it anyway.

Stupid Mendicants.

Well, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 11: Zarlor Mercenary is available for listening and/or downloading! Please check it out and let me know what you think. You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)

Stitcher

Google Play

TuneIn

Spotify

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in for EPISODE 12:KLAX as soon as you can. Thanks!

In the meantime, don't miss this wild-and-woolly shoot-em-up episode!

TrekMD

Tally-Ho, and Chocks Away, Chaps!

Don't miss my coverage of a very fun flight simulator/action title...EPISODE 13: Warbirds is now available wherever podcasts are sold!

Curse You, Red Baron!

Well, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 13: Warbirds is FINALLY available for listening and/or downloading! Please check it out and let me know what you think. You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)
Amazon Music
Deezer
Google Play
iHeart Radio
Pandora
Spotify
Stitcher
TuneIn

Also, please get your feedback in for EPISODE 14: Qix, coming in February, as soon as you can.

...Crikey!!!

atarilynxhandycast.net/?p=1364

TrekMD

Today is the 3rd Anniversary of The Atari Lynx HandyCast...YAY!

So how do we celebrate? By listening to a new episode, of course.

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 14: QiX is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think. You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)
Amazon Music
Deezer
Google Play
iHeart Radio
Pandora
Spotify
Stitcher
TuneIn
Website
Blog Page
Facebook
Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in for EPISODE 15: Basketbrawl, coming in March, as soon as you can.

Silly Rabbit...QiX are for kids. It's not KLAX, it's QiX! So box in that Swirling Helix!

https://atarilynxhandycast.net/?p=1964

TrekMD

Dribble! Lay-up! Foul! Punch! Kick! Get prepared for full-court a fight!

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 15: Basketbrawl is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)
Amazon Music
Deezer
Google Play
iHeart Radio
Pandora
Spotify
Stitcher
TuneIn

TrekMD

Hey, Squashers...watch for the Spiral Disk and All-Seeing Eye, but don't miss my coverage of a Zero-G FutureSport for the Lynx

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 16: Robo-Squash is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Also, please get your feedback in for EPISODE 17: RoadBlasters, coming in May, as soon as you can.

https://atarilynxhandycast.net/?p=2166

TrekMD

Start your engines and Blast into the Future! Don't miss my coverage of a great arcade combat racing game for the Lynx.

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 17: RoadBlasters is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

You can listen to the episode HERE

TrekMD

On the second interview episode, Mark speaks with Scott Rhoades, a gifted writer who wrote many of the manuals for the Atari Lynx game library.

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE IN02: Interview with Scott Rhoades, is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

And you can listen to the interview episode HERE.

THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE:
https://youtu.be/VviRpmi8aTs

TrekMD

GOAL! Don't miss my coverage of the first of two soccer ports for the Atari Lynx.

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 18: World Class Fussball/Soccer is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

You can listen to the episode HERE, or you can find The HandyCast at these locations:

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

Also, please get your feedback in to me for EPISODE 19: Tournament Cyberball 2072, coming in July, as soon as you can. Thanks!

TrekMD

Cybotic Touchdowns! Don't miss my coverage of the first of two football ports for the Atari Lynx.

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 19: Tournament Cyberball 2072 is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

TrekMD

Ready to face the mighty Dark Lord?

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 20: Ninja 外伝 Gaiden, one of the best arcade ports ever released for the Lynx, is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Apple Music (iTunes)

Amazon Music

Deezer

Google Play

iHeart Radio

Pandora

Spotify

Stitcher

TuneIn

Website

Blog Page

Facebook

Twitter

EPISODE 20: Ninja 外伝 Gaiden

TrekMD

Ready to battle Grunts, Hulks, and Sphereoids to save mankind?

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 21: Robotron: 2084, covering another great arcade port on the Atari Lynx,

is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

You can listen to the episode HERE

Show notes:  https://atarilynxhandycast.net/episode-21-robotron-2084/

TrekMD

Extra! Extra! Hear all about it! Paper Boy Collides His Bike With The Grim Reaper!

Yes, fellow Lynxters, EPISODE 22: Paperboy, yet another arcade port on the Atari Lynx,

is now available wherever podcasts are sold. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

You can listen to the episode HERE.

https://atarilynxhandycast.net/episode-22-paperboy/