Started by TrekMD, November 09, 2017, 03:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TrekMD

zapiy

$120 is a lot of cash, anyone getting them?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Well, considering the one original Pro Controller runs for more than $200, this is not a bad deal.

Cryptic33

Quote from: zapiy on December 01, 2018, 00:10:43 AM

Quote from: TrekMD on December 01, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
Well, considering the one original Pro Controller runs for more than $200, this is not a bad deal.

In answer to you both, my order arrived this week and I am very happy with them. I also bought an original a year or so ago which is great but very costly. They are not so much a bargain but a must have in many ways.
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

I got mine too and they are quite nice.  Well made and hard to tell they are not originals!  You can only tell if you look at the back.

The Graphics Man

Are these reproduction Pro Controllers still for sale?
Terance Williams (The Graphics Man)

TrekMD

Yes they are.  Go to the link above.  I think the seller also has them on ebay now.

Saturn

Quote from: zapiy on December 01, 2018, 00:10:43 AM

I bought 4 right off the bat, got them, tested them and ordered 4 more the other day. They should arrive this week, then I'll be ordering 8 more in the next two weeks. These babies are solid and as Cryptic said, a must have in many ways. I plan to have 2 for each Jaguar I own and since this will probably be a one time deal, I'm not holding back.
Highly recommend getting a set to anyone wanting the extra comfort and functionality!

zapiy

So you’ll end up with 14 of these controllers?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Saturn

Should be 16 total, 4 sets of 4 and 8 Jags to connect them to.
I guess I should say, I ordered 2 sets right of the bat and two more the other day. Will order 4 more sets over the coming weeks, 2 sets at a time. Lol now I'm really confused :p

TrekMD

Cryptic33

@Saturn 😝 you are so moneysupe... I mean, a hero. God knows, I’d love to have had you for a brother 😝👍🏻😎

Cool dude!
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

zapiy

Me too, he is my brother and he just don't know it yet. lol