New Atari 7800 Homebrew - Get Lost!

Started by TL, July 11, 2012, 23:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:6nrkzuwg][size=360]GET LOST![/size]

[size=240]Atari 7800 Prosystem[/size]

You are a ninja in training. After completing the most rigorous training course for your instructor, he had one final request for you, before you can truly be called a "master". He asks that you go to another world-- a strange world with a Fire Castle, an underworld, and lots of strange surprises. Your task is to collect all of the gems in that world. How many gems are there? Well... that's part of the mystery. Your instructor has never been too talkative.

You ready your ninja stars and weaponry, but just as you were about to leave, your instructor stops you.
"I have one condition on this quest". You nod your head, ready for anything.
"Every ninja must learn the most important part of training-- nonviolence. You must not harm anything."
You are stunned, and put your weapons away. This truly will be the hardest quest you have ever undertaken.

It's ok though-- you just keep telling yourself that Pitfall Harry never had a gun.....

Read the full details and download a beta version of the game HERE[/align:6nrkzuwg]

zapiy

Looks pretty cool..

Are you going to have a play fella?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

I don't have a 7800 emulator on my computer but one get one at some point to give it a try and review it.

TrekMD

Looks good!  Nice to see another new game for the 7800.  I have not tried the ROM yet but folks are saying it is a hard game.  By the way, Laird, I use ProSystem Emulator.  It seems to be the best one for the 7800.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...