Atari Jaguar Kitty Box

Started by Shadowrunner, September 13, 2017, 14:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Now this is interesting! http://0711spiele.de/zubehoer/atari-jaguar-kitty-box-hdmi-adapter/

A little expensive, and a unit that could be used with multiple systems would be a much better deal, but still pretty cool. I don't really know much about the site and I've never ordered from them before but they have a few other Jaguar products that they sell as well.

TrekMD

I had seen this but it is not for NTSC yet.  I'm keeping an eye on it.  Apparently they've had some issues for NTSC.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Ah okay, first time I'd seen it.

TrekMD

Those guys make some cool stuff so it is worth keeping an eye on what they have.

zapiy

Was even better when he posted on here, not sure if I could convince him back on here.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

Oh yeah, I thought the site name was familiar. Forgot all about him.

zapiy

Lol he was and is a genius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

I have purchased some stuff from him and it is excellent.  I want to get t his device it does need NTSC compatibility.

Saturn

Very cool box! I'll be waiting for the NTSC version as well. Just what the Jaguar needs.
I'm running mine through some low end converter that makes the screen look like ass. Hoping this becomes available soon.

TrekMD

I emailed Chris to find out if the box was ready for NTSC and it is!  So, you can already preorder.  There is a 3 week wait for it right now. 

gregleg

Tempting!  I have my Jag hooked up via SCART though an XRGB-Mini, but this would be even better...

TrekMD

HDMI is so much easier to connect that I rather use it.  I already preordered this Kitty Box!

Cryptic33

Yes, a very interesting project. I bought one but not got round to trying it. Till now, I was happy with SCART. However, this little beauty should work very well with my latest purchase, a 4K TV. It’s a very weird thing having a terminal cancer, I kind of have more time but must be careful with everything I do. That said, I will try and put together a mini review for you guys this weekend. I am busy over the weekend but I should be able to get something cobbled together.
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Cryptic33

Ok, I have my Jag and the kitty box but I may be another day or two before I can upload a review. Please bear with me 🙂
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks