Led Storm Title Music  (Spectrum)
3 (42.9%)
Led Storm Title Music  (Atari ST)
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: July 09, 2012, 19:52:02 PM

Greyfox

[align=center:3890trxr]

welcome to another Battle of the Bands, I thought I would kick off one of these myself , since Laird has been working over time here at the forum, top work man ..as usual :)

TL

OI!!!!  >:(

Stealing my franchise  8)

The ST and Spectrum versions are actually identical (same sound chip) so they are kinda a joint vote.

My vote goes to that version anyway as I heard the ST version before any other having bought it back in the day. Still love the game and that brilliant music too!  :)

Greyfox

glad you don't mind me adding some battles here..at least they will be subjective to both our tastes :)

TL

Quote from: "Greyfox"glad you don't mind me adding some battles here..at least they will be subjective to both our tastes :)

I have loads in mind but don't want to post too many at once and flood the place!

Greyfox

okay..you do the next one and then I'll do the next couple of days after wards?

Vyothric

I often switch my Spectrum on just to listen to this.  8)

TL

Quote from: "Vyothric"I often switch my Spectrum on just to listen to this.  :P

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

DreamcastRIP

Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Greyfox

Quote from: "DreamcastRIP"Amiga version.

Good lad..you know good music when you hear it :)

Well done dreamy

TrekMD

The friendly lady gets my vote here, though the Spectrum comes a very close second.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Looking like a split decision so far. Can't say I am suprised, both are good.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "zapiy"Looking like a split decision so far. Can't say I am suprised, both are good.

The ST and Spectrum versions are identical so techinally that version is still winning  ;D