Do we like this theme?

Started by zapiy, July 13, 2017, 11:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Do we like this, with some modification to add our our images?  I more after do we like the colours?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

This theme works.  Once our artwork is added it should should better.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Habboland, I like it! lol  Once you get the RVG logo and stuff it should look good.

zapiy

Nice one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

It sure is colorful enough that adding video game artwork will make it fit perfectly.  :)

zapiy

Original theme is back..

I fixed it

Shadowrunner

TrekMD

Cool!  Looks good.  We need the quick reply function restored, though. 

wyldephang

Very nice. It looks like we're (pretty much) back in business.
- Ryan

zapiy

Yes i need to replace a lot of modifications.

Please list the ones most wanted.

Shadowrunner

Not that it's used that much, but the chat box would be nice to have back.

RPC_GAMES

I think it's pretty cool. Just one thing, the pictures in my Centron3D for Atari Falcon030 post in Homebrew games don't work. It's says files not found when I click on the pic links but apart from that, the site looks good. :)
Pete :)

Vadergb

Looks nice and fresh. Great job with the site!

TrekMD

Hmm, videos are not embedding like before.  Do we need to change how we post them?

zapiy

No mate, i need to add the modification to allow that, just clearing all issues before i add mods then i know if i get errors after i add a mod it can only be that mod causing the issue.