The Atari Lynx

Started by zapiy, January 24, 2011, 19:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyfox

Quote from: "The Laird"This has to be one of the shittest videos I have ever seen.

I don't even know where to begin with this utter fail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... JxgNfb9OvU

Please everyone give this crap the thumbs down it deserves!

you are indirectly promoting this video by posting it here..:)

I've thumbed this dick head down, hasn't a fucking clue what he's talking about..and strange has a case of ADHD this explains why you'd take nothing this fool has to say in the first place as fact or anything worth mentioning..he needs to take a cookie like the rest of ya...

Peace!

dot.fyre

Quote from: "Greyfox"..and strange has a case of ADHD this explains why you'd take nothing this fool has to say in the first place as fact or anything worth mentioning....

Hopefully that's not a generalisation of all people with ADHD?

Greyfox

Quote from: "stvd"
Quote from: "Greyfox"..and strange has a case of ADHD this explains why you'd take nothing this fool has to say in the first place as fact or anything worth mentioning....

Hopefully that's not a generalisation of all people with ADHD?

Of course not..no punted intended to other With the condition of ADHD.

TL

That guy seems to be using it as an excuse for being a dick if you read all his comments.

onthinice

I am not an expert on the Lynx or GameGear! But there is a reason that some of my GG games are still sealed.
They are not that fun to play.

TL

Quote from: "onthinice"I am not an expert on the Lynx or GameGear! But there is a reason that some of my GG games are still sealed.
They are not that fun to play.

Yep. I had a GG plus about 70 games and I sold the lot as I never played on it.

The GG might have 3 times as many games but the Lynx still has more good ones.

onthinice

I think Sonic ruined it for me. No speed. The first Lynx game I played was Pac Land. I enjoy it on the TG-16 and still like to play on the Lynx.

TL

Quote from: "onthinice"I think Sonic ruined it for me. No speed. The first Lynx game I played was Pac Land. I enjoy it on the TG-16 and still like to play on the Lynx.

Yeah the GG and SMS versions are painfully slow and it ruins a lot of the enjoyment.

I like the TG16 Pac-Land too but the Lynx version controls better for me and it also has more levels!

onthinice

Plus you can take it on the go and with the big battery add on you can look cool while gaming. :)

TL

Quote from: "onthinice"Plus you can take it on the go and with the big battery add on you can look cool while gaming. :P

onthinice

Yep forgot all those.

Very nice Lynx collection The Laird. ;D

TL

Quote from: "onthinice"Yep forgot all those.

The Lynx is my favourite ever machine, so maybe a little  :P

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "onthinice"Yep forgot all those.

The Lynx is my favourite ever machine, so maybe a little  ;) 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

TrekMD

Nice video of AvP for the Lynx.  It truly is a shame this game was never finished because it shows what the Lynx can really do.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...