The Atari Lynx

Started by zapiy, January 24, 2011, 19:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

64bitRuss

Yep I have one of those too, and I  keep my entire Lynx collection in it, other than the game boxes of course. It's stuffed much like the picture above.

TrekMD

Looks like that is what we all do!  Cram them in there!  LOL

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Lorfarius

I'm exactly the same, mash it all in!

The bag would be perfect if the front had a zip and pocket, could fit the lot in one place!

Lorfarius

Did a rambling vid about my collection earlier, really coming along now

Atari Lynx Collection Update

TL

Good stuff mate, collection is coming along nicely!!!

Would love to see you do some more videos of games  :8:

Lorfarius

I'll start doing a lot more now I've got the JXD pad as well.  Thinking of getting a new camera soon the quality on this isn't really the best (it claims to be 1080p on the box!). First I thought it was lighting but I had curtains open, main light, 2 desk lamps and a side light switched on. Hasn't made much difference!

TrekMD

Nice article about the Lynx from the folks at Austretrogamer:  Celebrating the Atari Lynx.

TrekMD

[align=center:2bx4fn8p]OK, now this is an Atari Lynx collection!

Atari lynx Collection[/align:2bx4fn8p]

zapiy

Had my Lynx out today, would not power up at first but thankfully it was just a dodgy adapter connection.

Got around to playing some of my pickups from late last year lol. :21:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Awesome!  What games did you play?

zapiy

Dracula and some of my old fav, California Games lol :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "TrekMD"[align=center:wanhxmtu]OK, now this is an Atari Lynx collection!

Atari lynx Collection[/align:wanhxmtu]

I missed this, oh well it's only a year later :21:
Wow, very impressive collection!

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"Dracula and some of my old fav, California Games lol :21:
Wow, very impressive collection!
Better late than never! 

zapiy

Lol i missed that video also, what a Lynx collection.

TrekMD

Here is something really cool for the Lynx.  This is a new demo that was presented at the Nordlicht 2016 party.  This was posted by Heaven/TQA over at Atari Age.  Enjoy!