The Atari Lynx

Started by zapiy, January 24, 2011, 19:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Not sure, something creative but fitting..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Cool!  Do show us your results.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

TrekMD

Nice video.  It does show the capabilities of the Lynx.  :) 

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"Nice video.  It does show the capabilities of the Lynx.  :)

I like the video but I can't believe he butchered that screen like that when all he had to do was unclip it and take it off!

TrekMD

Well, there's the easy way or the hard way.  He chose the hard way and butchered the screen in the process. 

TL

TrekMD

Another great set of videos.  Interesting how he not just focuses on the Lynx but does bring up the Jaguar and even the GameBoy at times. 

64bitRuss

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

It may have been but I don't feel like checking 8 pages of posts to find out.  LOL  It's a cool video with a nice set of games.  :)

zapiy

That's what I thought also lol.

TL

TrekMD

Does anyone have one of the original carrying bags for their Atari Lynx?  I have one of these.  I double up the carts, though.  Here is a review by CGR!

[align=center:1izu4hfk]Classic Game Room - ATARI LYNX CARRYING CASE review[/align:1izu4hfk]

TL

You sure can get a lot in them!  :4: