hello from revival studios

Started by revivalstudios, July 08, 2012, 23:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revivalstudios

hi all,

my name is martijn from revival studios, i am a classic game developer from the netherlands and develop for systems like the vectrex, videopac/odyssey2 , colecovision / msx, zx81 , and various other systems in the near future.

besides a developer, i am also a enthousiastic collector for various classic systems.

I have complete collections for: videopac (all regions + homebrew), vectrex (all regions + homebrew), mastersystem (pal + us exclusives) , mb microvision (all regions), game.com (us) , sega 32x (complete pal, minus the 3 unobtainable titles).

I also have fairly sizable (but not complete) collections for: sega saturn, sega dreamcast, sega megadrive, colecovision , playstation 1, playstation 2, playstation and nintendo gamecube

i was directed here by jagfest so i figured i do this quick introduction first before exploring the rest of this great website/community.  For anyone interested, you can check out my website at www.revival-studios.com for more information about my games and collections or follow me on twitter ( @revival_studios ) for the latest information about my upcoming projects.

Kind regards,

Martijn / Revival Studios
http://www.revival-studios.com - homebrew game development for classic game consoles
Follow me on twitter ( @revival_studios) for the latest information about my upcoming projects

TL

Welcome to the forum!

Great to have you here and it sounds like you have a really nice collection, a lot of systems I love myself  8)

AmigaJay

Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Welcome to RVG.. Love the site and work your doing.... ;)

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

revivalstudios

Quote from: "zapiy"Welcome to RVG.. Love the site and work your doing.... ;)
Thanks!
http://www.revival-studios.com - homebrew game development for classic game consoles
Follow me on twitter ( @revival_studios) for the latest information about my upcoming projects

Greyfox

yes..your very welcome to RVG and look forward to your developments on your games in the future..

Console Compulsive

Wow, thats an impressive collection. Nice to meet you  :)

onthinice

Hello! Those are all very nice systems.

Carlos

Awesome intro,  welcome to the Forum hope you enjoy your stay.