RIP Keith Robinson

Started by TrekMD, June 15, 2017, 22:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

This was posted at IO by Arenafoot.  I had to share it here.  Very sad news.

Just saw this posted on Keith Robinson's page by his cousin:
This is my cousin Keith, our dads were brothers. He has lived in Cali his entire life, sadly he passed away today. Keith was an amazing guy.. brilliant, to say the least. He graduated high school and a 4 year college by the time he was 18. These are some of his lifetime achievements:
President (title) at Intellivision Productions, Inc
Cartoonist-on-Duty at Making It Productions
Former Software Development Manager at Health Data Development
Former Software Development Manager at Mattel
Former Systems Analyst at Ultimatte Corporation
Studied Computer Science at UCLA
Studied Business Administration at Northrop University
Studied Filmmaking at El Camino College, he also wrote cartoons for LA Times, etc.
Keith made it a point to always do a special post on all his friends birthdays, about them, always looked forward to mine and loved it. Keith's mom passed away when he was a teen from breast cancer. Uncle Norman, his dad, just celebrated his 90th (I believe) Birthday, Rest easy Keith, I know your mom, gram, pops and the rest of the fam were there to welcome you, give my boys and the rest of the fam a hug from me, love you.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TrekMD

zapiy

Shocking to hear this. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and my thoughts go out to his family and friends. RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

I was surprised when I found out also.  He really was a nice guy and I'm glad I got to meet him at CGE almost 3 years ago.

TrekMD

Here is a nice video tribute to Mr. Robinson...