Atari Box

Started by TrekMD, June 09, 2017, 04:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Yep, he sure did!  Very informative precisely because he goes into detail. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TrekMD

davyk

When someone wants money up front to develop a prototype - that sends me a message that they do not believe in the project.  Someone who believes in it would invest some time and money to build a prototype. Then see if it can be productised - THEN look for funding.

The whole thing smelt bad to me. $300? pre-order with the info they gave? Thanks but no thanks.

TrekMD

Greyfox

Well, while it's falling apart over there, it seems to be coming together over here lol.
https://medium.com/@atarivcs/atari-vcs-q-a-with-coo-michael-arzt-645c1a6d3e0

TrekMD

And reality is somewhere in the middle?

zapiy

Crazy set of circumstances.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

davyk

That's actually looking a lot better.

I may have to eat my words. Will see.

TrekMD

A lot of people may find themselves eating their words!  Only time will tell.

Greyfox

This looks very promising and it might the case Atari will have the haters retreating back to their caves. 😆

https://medium.com/@atarivcs/the-latest-from-the-atari-vcs-factory-its-all-in-the-details-now-6c8ed3365231

TrekMD

Well, they sure aren't quiet themselves any more.

Cryptic33

Very interesting 🤞
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Cryptic33

Latest email showed this...

I am very excited about the bottom right corner picture 🤞❤️😎😁🎉
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

Oh, that does look like something special!