Author Topic: Do you own a copy, do you want a copy? Jaguar Gamers Guide  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
Re: Do you own a copy, do you want a copy? Jaguar Gamers Guide
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2017, 23:48:10 PM »
I'm looking forward to the quiz.
It wont take much to vex me but you'll have your work cut out testing the likes of Saturn and Trek!
Yes, that is a challenge in itself. I will have to come up with something quite devious for them 😉
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 12:23:16 PM »
Ok, I will have to speak with the Admins at some point but, at my own expense, I have acquired a number of copies of these:

The question is who wants a copy? I am guessing this could be a competition (zapiy input welcome). At this stage, I would like to gauge genuine interest from genuine Jaguar fans.

BTW the model Jaguar is not included, sorry.
Bump, any further interest or suggestions?
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Offline RetroPlays

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2017, 01:31:40 AM »
Awesome gesture, I've only started my retro collection recently and haven't heard of the jaguar really until this post and had a quick look. Interested in the console but as I don't have one don't count me in on this, would be better going to someone who would make use of it.

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2017, 13:00:31 PM »
Awesome gesture, I've only started my retro collection recently and haven't heard of the jaguar really until this post and had a quick look. Interested in the console but as I don't have one don't count me in on this, would be better going to someone who would make use of it.
Hi, I will be making a new topic over the coming week. I like your honesty and, to be frank, collecting for the Jaguar from scratch can be both exciting and very frustrating also. Not to mention expensive, so do think carefully before committing. That said, give me a heads up if you do start as I can beat eBay prices for a new starter. Again, that said, a Jaguar is for life not just Christmas 😉

Offline Cryptic33

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2017, 16:08:30 PM »
Ok, final bump and a new topic is about to be born. The questions have been vetted and approved (hmm, just remembered another one), let the competition begin!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal