A New Sector

Started by Kidgamer, January 08, 2017, 00:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidgamer

Hi guys hope you're all OK. There's a new group dedicated to do good things for the Jaguar,so please feel free to join in and follow the rules all right? :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/jaguarsector/

TrekMD

Darn, I'm not on Facebook, so I can't see what's there or join. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

rush6432

Quote from: TrekMD on January 08, 2017, 05:52:35 AM
Darn, I'm not on Facebook, so I can't see what's there or join. 

+1

Dont use it either.

zapiy

Nice one. I will check it out mate.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Cryptic33

I joined the day it got up and running. Indeed there is some very interesting stuff on there. There are now three Jaguar groups on Facebook 🤷‍♀️
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

zapiy

Not had a chance to join yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Cryptic33

Quote from: KGRAMR on March 06, 2017, 02:44:09 AM
Quote from: Cryptic33 on March 05, 2017, 21:08:09 PM
I joined the day it got up and running. Indeed there is some very interesting stuff on there. There are now three Jaguar groups on Facebook 🤷‍♀️
3? I know there's Atari Jaguar Fans and Jaguar Sector 3, what is the name of the other jaguar group?
Number 3 is Atari Jaguar ~ Code and Dev https://www.facebook.com/groups/Jaguarcoding/?ref=bookmarks
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

That is cool.  Sounds you have quite a few excellent people in that group. 

zapiy

Glad its going so well pal.. don't forget about us lol.

TrekMD

I truly dislike FB but I'm tempted to rejoin it to join these groups.  How are the privacy settings on it now?  Can I create an account and keep it pretty much hidden? 

Cryptic33

Quote from: TrekMD on May 03, 2017, 00:24:06 AM
I truly dislike FB but I'm tempted to rejoin it to join these groups.  How are the privacy settings on it now?  Can I create an account and keep it pretty much hidden? 
Well, the press here in the U.K. are still raising concerns over privacy. That said, you don't have to upload any pictures and can register with a separate email account. They do insist you use your real name for registration but there is no reason to share anything private and you pick and choose who you accept as friends. Overall, it has improved but can do better. There are risks everywhere in life, it is a personal choice.

TrekMD

Apparently you can now create an account and choose not to accept friend requests, etc.  I haven't rejoined (I used to have an account) but I may do it this weekend as it is a holiday weekend and I'll have more time.  It'll be a ghost account only so I can join the groups to see content. 

TrekMD

Was the group taken down? 

Shadowrunner

His account here seems to be gone too. Listed as a guest now.

TrekMD

True, I wonder what happened.  The Lynx Sector is still there but Jaguar Sector III is just gone.