Hello from Zeus (U.K Retro Gamer)

Started by Zeusdaz, December 18, 2016, 23:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeusdaz

Hello everyone, I've just joined so please go easy on me lol.
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and hope I will get chatting with many of you in the near future through either these forums or my Youtube channel.
I was asked on an Amiga forum by a chap known as "zapiy" (One of the top dogs that run this site) who asked if he could place my videos on this site, of course I'm happy to allow that but my curiosity got the better of me so I decided to click on the link he attached and it brought me here  :)

As for me I go by the name of Zeus (my old Amiga contact name) and I live in the U.K where I grew up bang in the middle of those golden gaming days in the 80's.
My Youtube channel is called "Zeusdaz - The Unemulated Retro Game Channel" which contains over 1200 videos of old retro games covering ZX Spectrum, C64, Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, Megadrive / Genesis, Atari 800xl, Master System, A1200, Snes, Arcade, PS1, PS2 and even a longplay video of the classic LCD game Firefox F7.
All the videos on there are recorded from the original hardware,...no PC emulation so you will get the true experience and memories of those old games.
Videos include longplays, "let's plays" - with commentary, which is best? comparison videos, retro music countdown videos, C64 & Amiga cracktro music videos - one being 12hrs long!, and Sh*t Game Time videos (this is where a really bad game is rated on the sh*t-o-meter and slammed in the vault of sh*tness - contains swearing!),...you can request these on my channel  :)

I really hope you pop by, everyone is so  8) and friendly on there and I have made many new friends myself since opening the channel,...I just know you'll find something on there you'll enjoy :-D

All the best and hope to see you on there chatting away!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEUSDAZ

TrekMD

Hello Zeus and welcome to RVG!  Nice intro!  I've subscribed to your channel.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Hey thanks for joining, I thought your videos were great and sharing them in our youtube forum would be a great idea.

Thanks for joining us and the great intro.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

AmigaJay

Welcome Zeus!
I enjoy watching your vids!
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

Greyfox

Many thanks for joining Zeus, being following your work for a good few years now and delighted you've signed up to RVG , looking forward to see your future work

Have a good one.

Zeusdaz

Thank you guys, I'm looking forward to posting some of my vids on the site for everyone's enjoyment  :)

RetroPlays

Just joined myself today and will check out your channel, hope to have mien started next week too

Zeusdaz

Many thanks for the greets from all of the above,...really  8)

Just to ad I'll be starting my "Angry Moany Channel" on Friday, I've placed a little promo on my ZEUSDAZ youtube channel, it may appeal to some of you,...It's all about me putting the world to rights in a Piss*d-Off" way, it has no relation to my gaming channel which I really hope you all keep popping by.

All the best!

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC