Podcaster Wanted:

Started by zapiy, November 04, 2016, 09:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Morning..

I really want to revive the RVG Podcast..

It will be a very laidback production but professional in as much as the content we put out, I want it to be fun to listen to but informative..

So with that, anyone here fancy joining me for some monthly chit chat, I need a couple of people really, that can be someone confident to be equal co-host and someone that just wants to sit in on the chat regular..

The co-host must be confident to go alone and perform interviews from time to time like I will be doing.

So if this is something you fancy a crack at please buzz me a pm.

Cheers

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Even if I wanted to do it, I just know I don't have the time. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

I know pal. I am the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VictorLazarus

This does sound very intriguing, and depending on when, (and account for time zone difference) it's something I'd be interested in. For reference, my YouTube will demonstrate my normal demeener.

MVL.

zapiy

No time zone difference for us lol..

This is a flexible and laidback roll.. No targets will be set other than perhaps 6/12 podcasts a year..

PM me if interested for further discussion m8.