Hellow everyone, I'm MVL

Started by VictorLazarus, October 09, 2016, 19:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorLazarus

Hi everybody, I'm MVL. (Victor Lazarus)

I'm seeking to converse with like minded individuals, and even though doubtlessly many of the users of this forum will have collections that dwarf mine, those in physical throwing distance of myself, think I have too many games.

I was first introduced to games at a young age, waiting what seemed like eternity for my father's Commodore 64 to load a tape. From then on I was hooked, working my way up to the Commodore Amiga computer, and eventually bought myself a Gameboy. I still own my original N64. Over time, I have ended up an adult, surrounded in gaming resources. I now boot up my Xbox One, and wait what feels like an eternity, for the games to install. Nothing changes.

Cheers all!

MVL.

Shadowrunner

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site :)

Greyfox

Thanks for signing up, and hope you enjoy the forum, we have a great encyclopaedia of great information here on retro gaming related stuff as well as a great collective of experts willing to help you or give you information you might be after, plus it's a great place to be part of so font be shy

Have a good one.

TrekMD

Hello and welcome aboard!  Be sure to check out the forum and participate in discussions.  We don't mind having old threads reawakened, so feel free. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

Welcome and nice collection btw. I was expecting a little less but Wow!
Some real treasures in there 8)

zapiy

Welcome aboard fella. I look forward to chatting more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC