Best Looking: Intellivision Game?

Started by zapiy, September 18, 2016, 18:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

This is purely about how beautiful the game looks, regardless of technical prowess or how awesome the sounds and music is or indeed how poor the game plays..

I think Diner is a really nice looking Intellivision game, hard this one I know but interested to see your thoughts?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Diner is a very nice looking game on the Intellivision.  Other commercial games that I think look great are Atlantis, Burger Time, Demon Attack, Masters of the Universe, Mouse Trap, Star Strike, and Thunder Castle. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Elektronite

Defender of the Crown is by far, the best looking Intellivision game. However, it is still in development.

Of the released games, Kroz is pretty amazing looking...colourful and complex and epic screens.

TrekMD

I agree.  Kroz is certainly an impressive looking game for the system.  Defender of the Crown will take the crown, though, as the best looking game ever for the system once it is released.  I have to agree there.  That games does look amazing! 

Elektronite

Here are some screens for the Joust in Intellivision Defender of the Crown

TrekMD