New Dreamcast game Xenocider

Started by Shadowrunner, March 21, 2016, 14:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

The Dreamcast Junkyard took a look at a new Space Harrier style game in development called Xenocider. It's fairly early but so far looks great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRWoK8f-NA

I love Space Harrier so I'm really looking forward to this being finished!

zapiy

Looks great. Be good to see some action though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

That does looks cool.  It'll be interesting to see how it develops.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

I updated the title of this as this game is now being funded on Kickstarter.

Xenocider

There's a pitch video on the project page and it shows some in-game footage that looks really good. Definitely backing this!

zapiy

Looks great chap, thanks for letting us know.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

The Kickstarter for this wasn't successful, but that didn't stop the developers from continuing work on the game and now they are back. Instead of doing KS again they have opened up pre-orders from their site and they hope to have the game finished within a year.

You can read all about it on the Retro Sumus site and there is a playable demo you can download as well.

zapiy

TrekMD

That's cool.  I'm going to check this out.