JagCD: Black Cat Theater

Started by Saturn, September 02, 2016, 03:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Been meaning to place an order over at Video61 for their JagCD video set, Black Cat Theater collection for a couple of years since I heard about it in a piracy thread. Just bought everything on the page lol.
Can't wait to check these out. If anyone is interested, orders over $40 in the continental U.S. makes it free shipping and some disabled folks are the ones who make these disks so even a small purchase keeps the world turning :)

TrekMD

Well, that looks interesting!  How do these comes packaged?

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

No clue but as soon as they arrive I'll post some pics 8)

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

I'll also be looking forward to seeing them. Always wondered what they were like.

Saturn

He emailed and said it would probably two weeks. They had to label each CD and test them. It's a large order lol.
No prob on my end. The guy that has to watch them from beginning to end has the job! Find a hiccup in the last 5 minutes, reburn and start over.
He says there will be additional releases soon as well. Can't wait to see what's on the horizon 8)

rush6432

why not select a few other public domain movies and encode some RVG ones.. I could supply the coding and any Intro you guys might want prior to the movie, or a menu system.

Assuming there is demand for it.

Saturn

Great idea. I'd be in for some releases :)

zapiy

Awesome and crazy all at the same time..

Why if this is legal would you not make them yourself mate?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Saturn

I'm looking at all the downloadable pd movies here atm. A lot of them are terrible lol. Eyeballing a couple though. Would be interesting to encode these and see what the final video looks like. Maybe put it on yt for peeps to see the quality. The quality's not good on the originals though, and after using Cinepak... ???

Will check it out

TrekMD

It's a cool idea to create some RVG branded ones!  There are some classic comedies in there from the Three Stooges and Charlie Chaplin.  :)

Saturn

Yeah, those Stooges kill me lol. Was thinking about their episodes as they're short.
Could burn up a JagCD watching those yahoos :D

TrekMD

The sci fi movies may be good for a smile.  :)

Saturn

I think so too. Been downloading The Last Woman On Earth to start off with. I have no idea what most of these are like so taking shots in the dark.
Ovalbugmann did Night Of the Living Dead a few years back and it's awesome. Was considering House On Haunted Hill since the remake was good :)

TrekMD

House on Haunted Hill may be worthwhile.  :)