Hi

Started by neo-rg, August 29, 2016, 13:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neo-rg

You'll probably know who I am by my handle.
I don't post an awful lot, just read stuff if I find
it interesting. Have usb drives full of rubbish
which I should get round to finishing.

Shadowrunner

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site.

neo-rg

It's been on a list of sites I visit every now and again
so thought it's about time I joined properly.

Saturn

Hello, nice to see you here neo-rg 8)

zapiy

Hello and welcome,

I am pretty much clueless to who you are pal sorry?

How did you find us?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Greetings program. Please login.....decruch.......and enjoy.

Welcome to RVG 👌

neo-rg

Started out with the Reservoir Gods on the Atari ST - Falcon.
Now doing stuff on the Atari Jaguar with Reboot, and other
projects when I have the free time and inclination.

zapiy

Are ok, welcome aboard then..

Love the Jag, not quiet into it like some people but its a great system none the less.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

I remember the Reservoir Gods disks , some great stuff on them .loved the menus, so you have an ST fan here, Not so much interest in the Atari Jag myself, never owned one and personally think that community is incredibly volatile and toxic for my liking , but I'm aware what Reboot has created on that platform etc..

But yeah please if you wish give us a history on your time at Reservoir Gods , I'd love to hear some scene stories you'd care to share :)

rush6432

Quote from: neo-rg on August 29, 2016, 19:38:49 PM
Started out with the Reservoir Gods on the Atari ST - Falcon.
Now doing stuff on the Atari Jaguar with Reboot, and other
projects when I have the free time and inclination.

Oh fun. So how do you feel about profiting off others hard work?

Greyfox

There is a thread for that discussion, so can we please keep is civil as this is an introduction thread..and allow people to give their opinions there..cheers 👍

neo-rg

@Greyfox, we never did menus, only games that were written by us.I was involved from a lot later on with the chuchu rocket ST game, gfx, playtesting and there is an unreleased game called 'clix' which is still on my falcon hard drive, which is in a shed somewhere.

Greyfox

Cool, sry I though I remember you guys doing menu from Atari-forums , sry my mistake fella, but that sounds awesome the St stuff, it looks like I know what I'll be doing this week browsing your groups back catolgue of stuff . Cheers

neo-rg

@zapiy sold all my 'rare' and proto Jag stuff a while back. Kept a few things like skunkboards and dev stuff, no real need for piles of stuff, more interested in homebrew now. Still interested in it but not as much as I used to be.

zapiy

I am clearing out loads soon also. Mainly to streamline my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk