Atari Lynx Home Brew Thread

Started by TL, June 14, 2012, 16:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

My favourite machine, the Lynx, has a ton of great home brew and I thought it would be nice to start a thread just to discuss these releases.

I also noticed a real lack of videos for home brew releases on You Tube so will be trying to rectify that too. So here is the first video I have made for the Songbird release Megapak 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz4uz-9o2w0

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Fantastic stuff. The video is poor though...

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "zapiy"Fantastic stuff. The video is poor though...

Have you ever tried holding a camera over a real Lynx while you play it?  ;)

It's near impossible, that was the third and best version of the video. I found that by turning off the lights in the room I got less refelection on the screen.

zapiy

Lmfao. I thought I would wind you up.

I know it's hard bud, I can barely see it though.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "zapiy"I know it's hard bud, I can barely see it though.

It's not that bad!!!  >:(

zapiy

It might be my iPod mate. Will let you know later.

TL