Nintendo share price increase 86% in a week.

Started by zapiy, July 15, 2016, 23:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Nintendo shares have climbed 86 per cent since last Thursday on the back of Pokémon Go’s popularity.

That’s almost $15 billion (£11.1 billion) added to the company market value in a week.

I am completely astounded at that news.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

That is just astonishing.  The question is, can it be sustained? 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

I guess there on a roll at the minute, lets hope the new console helps keep it there.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

zapiy

Shadowrunner

Unbelievable numbers, and yeah I wished I had shares!

psj3809

Quote from: TrekMD on July 15, 2016, 23:51:09 PM
That is just astonishing.  The question is, can it be sustained? 

They probably don't need to now as the share holders are happy but if they release a Mario compilation or something they would make millions. Thing is most people who want to play Mario on their no jailbroken phone will find a way (builds.io) but I would love to buy an iOS compilation

TrekMD

zapiy

Still up 30% lol considering they did not make it. Where can I do business like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrekMD