Hello.

Started by RudySilvergun, July 13, 2016, 09:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RudySilvergun

Hey all.  I've been playing retro games since they were considered new, so I figured I'd register and check this corner of the internet out.  :)  The best Xmas ever was when my brother and I found an Atari 2600 under the tree.  This was only topped after I finally saved up enough money from my paper route to buy a C64.  Nice to meet you!

Cryptic33

Hi Rudy,

Welcome! They are a great bunch of people here, you should feel at home in no time.

2600 to C64 - great systems!
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

Welcome aboard, Rudy!  Glad you decided to join us.  Have a look around and enjoy!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

Hello, and welcome to RVG. :)

Shadowrunner

Welcome! Enjoy the site :)

zapiy

Hey there. Welcome aboard. Thanks for taking the time to join and I hope you like our little site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AtariCrypt

two ace machines - welcome :D

wyldephang

Welcome to the forums! We look forward to talking retro consoles and games with you. :)
- Ryan

JoeMusashi

Welcome to the boards.

Some great games for those systems for sure. Got to love Yars Revenge and Wizball.
You must have had one hell of a paper round to save for a C64!

I was convinced you'd be a Saturn fan with that name and avatar...