Hello!

Started by guest5985, June 16, 2016, 00:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest5985

Hello everyone! My name is John, and I host a podcast about the Amiga. I am very interested in learning more about the more esoteric (to Yanks like myself) systems like the CPC and Archimedes. This is an awesome board! I'll be sticking around :)

zapiy

We have plenty of your country folk on here pal. Half of the staff are North American.

I am sure they will say hi soon.

Got to say (again) your podcast is a fine production. Fair few people on here know very little about the Amiga and could do far worst than having a listen to your show. Highly recommended.

I will pm my bank details ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Welcome aboard, John.  Plenty to see and talk about here in RVG.  And there are folks here from  many different countries.  I live in Florida.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

Hello and welcome :)
Look forward to hearing more about the Amiga! RVG is a great place with great people. Glad you are here.

And I'm in Texas 8)

Shadowrunner

Hello again, hope you enjoy the site  :)

Greyfox

Welcome to RVG fella, hope you have a great time here and don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have or queries :)

have a good one

Greyfox.

guest5985

wyldephang

Welcome, John! Could I hazard a guess and say that you're a They Might Be Giants fan?
- Ryan

guest5985

Not really so much anymore, but 18 years ago when I created this nick I was :) I don't know if I'm getting old or they are (or both) but everything after The Spine just hasn't grabbed me.