Unofficial CD32 Release - Ultimate Collection

Started by AmigaJay, June 14, 2016, 18:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Liquid Kids & Snow Bros - Unreleased Double Pack

My next unofficial CD32 disc is an unreleased Ocean double-pack of Snow Bros and Liquid Kids.

Both games were discovered and released to the Amiga community around 2003, amazingly they are great ports of the arcade games and its a mystery why they never got released, but either way it's long due the CD32 had its own disc of these great unreleased games.

Game Selection Screen

Controls have been enhanced for the CD32 pad, both having a pause function (handy if you need the loo!) whilst Snow Bros has the choice to use blue for jump instead of up.

Liquid Kids - (Slave - CFOU!) / Snow Bros - (Slave - CFOU!)

The download contains the game ISO, Cover Art and Read Me (which tell  you everything you need to know about controls and credits.

You can download and discuss it HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Liquid Kids & Snow Bros - Unreleased Double Pack
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - The Ultimate Amiga Dizzy Collection

Two unofficial CD32 releases in one day, i know, I'm good to you guys!
I mostly put this one together over the weekend, and got the final game working today, and I'm away over the next couple of evenings so thought I'd chuck it out there this evening.

This release contains all 11 Dizzy related games that were released on the Amiga;
  • Fast Food
  • Spellbound Dizzy
  • Crystal Kingdom Dizzy
  • Fantastic Dizzy
  • Fantasy World Dizzy
  • Magicland Dizzy
  • Prince Of The Yolkfolk
  • Treasure Island Dizzy
  • Bubble Dizzy
  • Dizzy Panic
  • Kwiksnax
Game Selection Screen

Controls have been enhanced where available, but I've left 'up' as jump because if one game really suits it its Dizzy, but other than that pause has been added to most games and a couple of games have more buttons, but all the controls for each game are in the readme file.
Original Slaves written by;
Fast Food - John Girvin / Spellbound Dizzy - DJ Mike
Crystal Kingdom Dizzy - Abaddon / Fantastic Dizzy - Abaddon/Bored Seal
Fantasy World Dizzy - Bored Seal / Magicland Dizzy - Abaddon/Bored Seal/StingRay
Prince Of The Yolkfolk - Bored Seal / Treasure Island Dizzy - Codetapper
Bubble Dizzy - Bored Seal / Dizzy Panic - Bored Seal / Kwiksnax - Bored Seal

Thanks to Yolkfolk for use of their Dizzy images and logo.

The download contains the game ISO, Cover Art and Read Me (which tell  you everything you need to know about controls and credits.

You can discuss and download this release HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - The Ultimate Amiga Dizzy Collection
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Vertical Shoot-em-up Collection

OK here is the next unofficial CD32 release, been in the works for the last 3 weeks, some of the titles have been a royal pain to get working, but finally today i can reveal the Vertical Shoot-Em-Up Collection!

This release contains 11 Vertical S.E.U games that were released on the Amiga;
  • Battle Squadron
  • Hybris
  • Lethal Xcess
  • Swiv
  • Wings Of Death
  • Banshee
  • Mega Typhoon
  • Gemini Wing
  • Frenetic
  • Dragon Spirit
  • Bonus Unreleased -  Raiden Demo!
 Game Selection Screen

Controls have been enhanced with some titles using most of the CD32 buttons thanks to some great whdload slaves, in conjuction with CD32Load for a great CD32 disc, controls as usual for each game are in the readme file.

Original Slaves written by;
Battle Squadron - Dark Angel & Psygore  /  Hybris - Harry & JOTD & Psygore
Lethal Xcess - Mr.Larmer  /  Swiv - Mr.Larmer & Harry & Psygore
Wings Of Death - StingRay  /  Banshee - Uses original CD32 loader.
Mega Typhoon - JOTD  / Gemini Wing - Mr.Larmer
Frenetic - Codetapper  / Dragon Spirit - CFOU! (Colour enhanced by Earok)
Raiden Demo - Earok for reworking the original ADF.

Update 20/5/16 - New ISO now burn with cue file for CD Audio with Banshee!

You can discuss and download this pack HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Vertical Shoot-em-up Collection

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Super 7 The Formula 1 Collection

CD32 speed freaks are in for a treat this week with my newest unofficial CD32 release called 'Super 7 - The Formula 1 Collection'.

I pushed this one out the door in time for the new Formula 1 season this coming weekend, and this pack is the perfect way to enjoy the action on and off the track!

This release contains 7 Formula One games
  • Nigel Mansell's World Championship (Gremlin)
  • F17 Challenge (Team 17)
  • Formula One Grand Prix (Newest 2015 Data Version) (Microprose)
  • Super Monaco G.P (US Gold)
  • F1 (Domark)
  • Grand Prix Circuit(Accolade)
  • F1 World Championship Edition (Domark)
Game Selection Screen

Controls  have been enhanced where available with some titles using most of the CD32 buttons, controls as usual for each game are in the readme file.

Many thanks for the original WHDLoad slave writers;
------------------------------------------------------------------
Nigel Mansell's World Championship - Uses original CD loader.
F17 Challenge - MiCK & Wepl
Formula One Grand Prix - Codetapper / Earok for CD32 loader.
Super Monaco GP - Codetapper
F1 - Mr.Larmer
F1 World Championship Edition - Mr.Larmer

Thanks to the following people for this release;
---------------------------------------------------------
JTOD - thanks for the awesome CD32Load.
Earok - thanks for the F1GP CD32 loader.
Andy Clarke - thanks for the 2015 F1GP update data!
Mark Barnes - for the great F1 menu music.
Creators of WHDLoad for allowing this great program to go freeware.
And anyone else I've missed or used their utility unknowingly on this CD.

Update 20/5/16 - New ISO now burn with Cue file for CD Audio with Nigel Mansell's World Championship!

You can discuss and download this pack HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Super 7 The Formula 1 Collection

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Run 'n Gun Collection

My last CD32 release this month, comes in the form of the 'Run 'n Gun CD32 Collection'.  Featuring a collection of 11 great run and gun games (funnily enough!)

This release contains;
  • Toki (Ocean)
  • Assassin S.E (Team 17)
  • Alien 3 (Virgin)
  • Ruff N Tumble (Renegade)
  • Metal Law (New Bits On The Ram)
  • Midnight Resistance (Ocean)
  • Ork (Psygnosis)
  • Wolfchild (Core Design)
  • Rubicon (21st Century)
  • The Killing Game Show (Psygnosis)
  • Lethal Weapon (Ocean)
Game Selection Screen

Controls   have been enhanced where available with some titles using most of the  CD32 buttons, and swapping to use blue to jump where possible, controls as usual for each game are in the readme file.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Toki - Mr.Larmer & JOTD & StingRay
Assassin S.E - Mr.Larmer & Bored Seal
Alien 3 - JOTD & Abaddon & Galahad
Ruff N Tumble - JOTD
Metal Law - Harry
Midnight Resistance - Mr.Larmer & Wepl & Hungry Horace
Ork - Abaddon
Wolfchild - Galahad
Rubicon - Mr.Larmer & Bored Seal
The Killing Game Show - Harry & Psygore
Lethal Weapon - Abaddon & Codetapper

---------------------------------------------------------
JTOD - thanks as usual for the CD32Load updates!

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Run 'n Gun Collection

Greyfox

mate ? is there no way in stopping you from bringing these wonderful and awesome compilations to us mere mortals?

Cracking stuff, you're one of the few really keeping this scene so alive and kicking..thanks for all theses. :)

Greyfox

wow..a driving gamer's paradise this is..I bet @zapiy will really now have to push for a cd32 to have a crack at these :)

zapiy

Yep, this is an awesome release, decided I will get one of these after Xmas unless a bargain sneaks up on me in the mean time lol..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Team 17 : The Complete Amiga Works

It's been nearly 4 weeks since my last release, that's because I've been busy with my largest release to date, i can finally present to you - Team 17 : The Complete Amiga Works.

Containing 31 of their finest games from their Team 7 developed games in 1990 to their swansong Amiga release in 1997, this release contains them all, and for the first time they are all playable on a stock CD32!

I've retained as much CD audio as i could fit on the disc for the games that used it originally for their CD32 release, of course the tracks are mixed but still sound good and its better than having no music! (don't forget to burn using the cue file!)

Controls for each game are listed on the main menu before you start the game along with the year and other details.

The full game and bonus list is as follows;
    Alien Breed / Alien Breed 3D AGA / Alien Breed Special Edition / Alien Breed Story Disk / Alien Breed Tower Assault AGA / Alien Breed II AGA / Alien Breed 3D II AGA / All Terrain Racing / Apache / Apidya / Arcade Pool AGA / Arcade Snooker AGA / Assassin / Assassin Special Edition  / Body Blows / Body Blows AGA / Body Blows Galactic AGA / Cardiaxx / F17 Challenge / Full Contact / Kingpin AGA / Miami Chase / Overdrive / Project X / Project X Special Edition / Qwak  / Speris Legacy AGA / Superfrog / Superfrog Alternate Intro / Super Stardust  / Ultimate Body Blows / Worms / Worms The Director's Cut AGA

Game Selection Screen

------------------------------------------------------------
    Alien Breed - Mr.Larmer & JOTD  / Alien Breed Special Edition - Wepl  / Alien Breed Story Disk - Bored Seal  / Alien Breed 3D II AGA - Psygore  / Apache - Mr.Larmer  / Apidya - Mr.Larmer & Harry & John Girvin / Assassin - Mr.Larmer / Assassin Special Edition - Mr.Larmer & Bored Seal / Body Blows - MiCK & CFOU! / Body Blows Galactic AGA - JOTD / Cardiaxx - CFOU! / F17 Challenge - MiCK & Wepl / Full Contact - Mr.Larmer & Bored Seal / Miami Chase - Bored Seal / Overdrive - JOTD / Project X - Psygore / Project X Special Edition - Psygore / Superfrog - Codetapper

Earok - as usual for the help getting some stuff running, namely AB3D2 and Super Stardust along with your very helpful knowledge of RAD scripts!
    Lennon Lives for the great Amiga CD32 Games Compilation Toolkit.

Enjoy the release! And as usual check the zip file for the readme and cover to go with it.

EDIT : It has been noted that some AGA games on the compilation may not work if the language setting on your CD32 is set to anything other than English.

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Team 17 : The Complete Amiga Works

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Ye Olde Pirate Collection

I don't normally do requests for CD32 compilations, mainly because they take more time to put together than people think, but since this guy has been always there to post about my new releases around the net i thought it only fair to oblige this time.

So Neil (IndieRetroNews) this one is for you, hope you like it!

Game Selection Screen

As you have probably gathered by now its a Pirate compilation with 4 Piratey games! 
    • Pirates! (Microprose) - Original Pirates! game, unfortantely on a CD32 you can't save the progress, but i have included a save game with gold a plenty to help you along the way!
    • Traps & Treasures (Starbyte/Krisalis) - Cracking Piratey platform game.
    • Skull & Crossbones (Domark) - Port of the arcade game, two players.
    • Pirates Gold! (Microprose) - Full CD32 release with all the CD audio.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pirates!                         - JOTD
    Traps & Treasures        - Codetapper
    Skull & Crossbones     - Abaddon
    Earok - I'm sure its still worth thanking you regardless!
    Colin Attle
    - For the Pirates! Saved game file.

Enjoy this release! And as usual check the Rar file for the readme with game controls and cover art to go with it.

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Ye Olde Pirate Collection

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Unreleased Amiga Game Collection

My next release for the CD32 is ready for download, its called 'Unreleased Amiga Game Collection' very catchy i know!

Basically it contains games what were never released during the Amiga's reign, even though some of the games were complete, they were canned and left to rot along with the demise of Commodore, i did release a couple of these titles a few months ago in the name of Snow Bros and Liquid Kids, but i thought why not have them all in one place and on one disc?

This compilation is an on-going project and every 6 months or so will  get an update with additional unreleased games and demos to play, but for now and to get release one out the door here's the fine line-up of games to play, some have been enhanced with CD32 controls too!

Full Games - 9
      • Hostile Breed
      • Indigo
      • La Storia Ancestrale
      • Liquid Kids
      • Mutant League Hockey AGA
      • No Buddies Land
      • Putty Squad
      • Snow Bros
      • Son Shu-Shi

Demo Games - 13
        • Alchemy
        • Babylonian Twins
        • Blaze
        • Dragons Kingdom
        • Limbo Of The Lost
        • Nobby The Aardvark
        • Operation G2
        • Raiden AGA
        • Skidmarks 256 Colours
        • Superhero
        • Tensai
        • Universal Monsters
        • X-Fighter CD32

Game Selection Screen

-----------------------------------------------------------------
        Hostile Breed - Abaddon / Liquid Kids - CFOU! / Mutant League Hockey AGA - Galahad / No Buddies Land - John Girvin / Putty Squad - Galahad/Psygore / Snow Bros - CFOU! / Son Shu-Shi - Codetapper & CFOU!
        Alchemy - Psygore / Babylonian Twins - Codetapper / Blaze - File Loader/Earok / Dragons Kingdom - CFOU! / Indigo - CFOU! / Nobby The Aardvark - Don Adan / Operation G2 - Psygore / Raiden AGA - File Loader/Earok / Superhero - CFOU! / Tensai - Codetapper / Universal Monsters - Bored Seal

Thanks to the following other people for this release;
        ---------------------------------------------------------------
        StatMat - for the awesome AGS2 Front-end and Skin.
        Earok - thanks for the use of your previous titles in this compilation.
        Lennon Lives - for the original Amiga CD32 Games Compilation Toolkit.

Enjoy this release! And as usual check the Rar file for the readme and cover art to go with it.

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Unreleased Amiga Game Collection

Greyfox

@AmigaJay I've merged all these into one big thread, if you goto page 2 on the retro round I found a heap of these previously posted so I  unsure if you double posted unintentionally ? But if you can post these in here from here out, at least people can get them all in one place.

Have a good one.

AmigaJay

Hi thanks, it was because I updated every post on my blog (reverting downloads to the eab server not hosted myself anymore) so it posted them on here even though it was just a link change, they are all done now so you shouldn't get anymore! Cheers!

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Hunter CD32 - 25th Anniversary Edition

I only intended to release a single game on a CD32 disc as its one of my favourite all time Amiga games, it was supposed to be released back in Feb as my very first disc, which never turned out that way because it had some graphical glitches running through CD32Load.

And to get Hunter playable the controls had to be mapped to the CD32 pad which only CD32Load allowed, thanks to JOTD and Earok this is now fully possible using the 'filecache' option to fix the gfx problems i had before.

NOTE!
        But before you download and burn, please respect in the knowledge that this version is buggy, the virtual mouse has a tendency to auto select things especially on the main menu, the best way to select the option on the menu is go either side of the selection you want, then move onto it and it will select it automatically.
        MAIN CONTROLS:
        ===============
        RED = FIRE WEAPON
        BLUE = EXIT VEHICLE
        GREEN = ACTIVATE VIRTUAL MOUSE (BLUE TO SELECT ITEMS)
        YELLOW = ACTIVATE VIRTUAL KEYBOARD
        PLAY = PAUSE
        RW "<<" = 3RD PERSON VIEW ZOOM IN
        FF ">>" = 3RD PERSON VIEW ZOOM OUT

PRESSING BOTH RW & FW TOGETHER BRINGS UP THE MENU.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
        ------------------------------
        Thanks to JOTD for the great CD32Load Utility.
        Earok and JOTD for the very useful Virtual Keyboard & Keyboad Remapping Utilities.
        The guys behind the awesome WHDLoad.
        Harry for the WHDLoad version of Hunter.
        And finally to Paul Holmes the creator of this amazing game!

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Hunter CD32 - 25th Anniversary Edition

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Football Fever

Today brings the first day of Euro 2016, a football tournament celebrated all across europe and beyond, so what better time than bring you guys a great collection of football games to the CD32!

As usual they have enhanced loaders via CD32Load where possible, and some have enhanced controls to take advantage of the CD32 controllers extra buttons.

11 Football Games Included in this collection;
        • Empire Soccer '94 (Empire)
        • Goal! (Virgin)
        • Kick Off 2 (Anco)
        • Total Football (Domark)
        • Sierra Soccer (Sierra)
        • Manchester United Europe (Krisalis)
        • Sensible World Of Soccer 96/97 (Renegade)
        • Wembley International Soccer (Audiogenic) (Includes & Requires CD Audio Track, burn with .Cue file)
        • FIFA International Soccer (EA) (Forced to NTSC for faster gameplay)
        • Manchester United Premier League Champions (Krisalis)
        • Football Glory (Black Legend)
         Game Selection Screen

Credits ------------------------------------------------------
        Many thanks for the original WHDLoad slave guys;

Empire Soccer '94 - Galahad & Codetapper
        Goal! - StingRay
        Kick Off 2 - StingRay
        Total Football - JOTD
        Sierra Soccer - StingRay
        Manchester United Europe - StingRay

And the rest;
        SWOS 96/97 - Earok/JOTD for JST Loader.
        Wembley International Soccer - Uses CD32 Files.
        FIFA International Soccer - Earok/ADF Loader.
        Manchester United Premier League Champions - Uses CD32 Files.
        Football Glory AGA - Earok/ADF Loader.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Thanks to the other following people for this release;

Earok - thanks for the work on Football Glory, FIFA and SWOS!
        JTOD - thanks as usual for the CD32Load updates!

***Keep the CD32 scene alive!***   **AmigaJay 2016**

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Football Fever