Thanks for the welcome. I can't wait to read TrekMD's review of the game.
- It crashed at the start of the boss level--always--so there was no way to beat the game.
- It's been fixed and tested thoroughly, and the version for sale now works correctly.
Also, about the demo ROM:
- It's a very old version of the game. In fact, it was actually an unfinished port of Pac-Man I was working on that I themed for Christmas and then changed to a full game. That version was made in two weeks.
- The demo has only one level, and although the game-play is basically the same, many elements of the final version are missing.
- The final version for sale has 8 different levels, very cool cut scenes, and improved graphics and animations.
If you guys had trouble running the demo, or if it seemed slow, it may have been an artifact of the emulator. I can assure you that the final version runs silky smooth on the Intellivision.
For example, the video trailers posted on the site
are actually cut-scenes from the game.