New $74 Android mini computer is slightly larger than a thum

Started by Carlos, May 31, 2012, 15:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

TrekMD

This looks very neat and I am tempted to get one!  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Carlos

If its hassle free, then its worth a punt :D

Is there Mame for andriod? and would Fuse work on it?

AmigaJay

Yeah there is a couple of mames for android that are based on different versions, one based on mame4all and the other based on a fairly recent version of the pc build for higher spec android phones, tablets, both are good and run different roms of course, can't wait until mobile CPUs get fast enough to run later games.
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

Carlos

I wonder how you get on the internet, Ill look for an ethernet socket.

AmigaJay

Quote from: "Carl"I wonder how you get on the internet, Ill look for an ethernet socket.
It's got built in wifi.
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

TrekMD

Just saw something new that is going to be released to turn any TV into an Google Smart TV.  It is  similar to this but connects through the HDMI on any TV and comes with a remote.  It is on Kickstarter as a project.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

AmigaJay

I'll probably wait until a dual core version comes out, I was gonna use for it emulation upstairs, but I have a Raspberry Pi and Xperia Play overclocked to 1.2ghz so it's roughly the same and will wait until the next big speed upgrade, looks nice and compact though.