FOR SALE: Jaguar items

Started by Cryptic33, November 08, 2015, 12:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic33

For those interested, I have a couple of common titles for sale for the Atari Jaguar:

Checkered Flag

Doom (new)

Hover Strike Unconquered Lands CD

Syndicate

Tempest 2000

Theme Park

Troy Aikman Football

All are boxed with instruction booklets. I am open to reasonable offers and prefer payment via PayPal.

By all means post questions here or send me a pm but don't expect immediate replies as I don't live here ;)

~ ~ ~

EDIT: I also have a spare controller for sale alone or bundled with any of the above.
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Saturn

I'd pounce on those quick if I didn't have triples of everything. Hope they find a good home 8)

Cryptic33

Quote from: "Saturn"I'd pounce on those quick if I didn't have triples of everything. Hope they find a good home 8)
Thanks Saturn,

A number of titles have now found good homes so, as interest here has now dwindled, I will consider putting the rest on eBay. Something I am loathed to do as I don't like middlemen making money from humble individuals and I still have faith in humankind. I am in no rush however, so I will wait till February 2016 before putting them up for auction.

A big thank you to those who have traded with me, it was a pleasure.
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks