Roll Boss Rush - A New PS1 Homebrew!

Started by TL, May 22, 2012, 19:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:okbxpm9y]

[size=140]Roll Boss Rush is an On-going PSX Homebrew project of mine. It's a 2D Action Platformer, but mostly it's just fighting a boss (or bosses) on a single screen.

You play as Megaman's sister ROLL, but not the Roll based on the Japanese Canon, but the Ruby Spears MegaMan Cartoon. There are now 4 difficulty levels (easy-normal-hard & one-hit). You choose one main weapon (straight-spread-charge or burst) and one sub-weapon (vacuum-toaster-saw). You can also now choose between fighting 1 or 2 bosses at the same time (mono-melee) regardless of difficulty level.[/size]

[size=140]During battles you can grab your enemy and absorb their power and use it against them. She can even perform some physical attacks such as a drop kick. You also have a super meter that allows you to perform a SUPER MOVE. Based on what weapon you're currently using, you can perform different SUPER MOVES.

Each boss has a weakness, much like every other megaman game. At the end of each battle, you're given a grade based upon your performance, an information Token, and a Password.[/size]

[size=240]DOWNLOAD HERE![/size]

ROLL vs ICE [BOSS RUSH (PSX /ePSXe) -Homebrew Game-][/align:okbxpm9y]

zapiy

I am gobsmacked there is PS1 homebrew already?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "zapiy"I am gobsmacked there is PS1 homebrew already?

Yeah this is the first new PS1 homebrew I have seen.

TL

[align=center:1q2oblhj]

[size=140]There have been some major updates to this project . . .

Download the game here!

Get the source code here
[/size]

ROLL vs ELEC [BOSS RUSH (PSX /ePSXe) -Homebrew Project-][/align:1q2oblhj]