Building a game room

Started by Akuza, November 04, 2015, 12:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akuza

So I've recently purchased a house with the other half that we are working on and a game room shall be born also!

Thought I'd make this topic (which I'm not sure if this is the right area) to show the progress as it comes along!

Now with us doing most of the house, there will either be a large update or not something for a bit, so I apologise already! Haha

Here it is currently with everything taken away (side note:- yes those are toy story curtains that came with the house on the left)

(Again sorry if it's in the wrong place!)
Currently collecting:- PC Engine, mastersystem, mega drive and CDi.

Lorfarius

Are those Buzz Lightyear curtains?

Akuza

Shadowrunner

Nice! Looking forward to seeing your progress :)

zapiy

Looking forward to what you do with it and I have an offer..

I had this commissioned by Simon Phipps the games original designer in A3 format.

Would love to see someone give this a HOME it deserves.

It cost the site £45 and that's what I need back from it, more than happy to take part payment if your interested chap.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

That's cool.  Looking forward to seeing how you set up the room.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

You've got an empty shell there , so make sure you maximize it's full potential as your games room, these are like the Death Star , you only get one shot  :78:

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Akuza

Thanks guys, hopefully it'll look like what I'm hoping! Otherwise it'll be redone again in a few years :P

And zapiy, no thanks, I'm trying to utilise all the space and money I can right now, thanks for the offer though.

No worries chap.

Saturn

Quote from: "Greyfox"You've got an empty shell there , so make sure you maximize it's full potential as your games room, these are like the Death Star , you only get one shot  :)

Cryptic33

As a chippy and now a Building Surveyor, I am very intrigued as to how you will design and develop the room. Like everyone else, I am looking forward to the next instalment/update. Good luck :113:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

guest5761

Having a game room is my dream too. Wish to see your updates.

vandro

There better be a beer fridge!

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "vandro"There better be a beer fridge!

I'll second that :4:

Cryptic33

This topic reminded me and gave me the impetus to get my Jag collection stored better. So, this week I did it - I will start a new topic with pictures :)
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

That's great!  Looking forward to seeing them.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...