The STAR FORCE PI - Electronic Tabletop Mini-Arcade

Started by TrekMD, October 03, 2015, 14:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

I'm not surprised you've had requests for more.  It is a piece of art.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

I'm absolutely blown away by your SFNeo. That is truly amazing!
Kudos for the excellent and extremely unique work of art. Respect 8)

starforcepilot

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Saturn

It's amazing watching the machine run in real time. An absolutely gorgeous creation 8)

starforcepilot

Allright, time to switch back to the SFP development and some of the new features! We're adding a big videoscreen upgrade to the STARFORCE PI, from 4.2 inch 16:9 aspect ratio at 320×240 resolution, to a vivid 5 inch 4:3 aspect ratio screen with 640×480 resolution. Also, we're adding Switchable Button Plates so users can customize their own button configuration, supporting up to 6x Arcade Buttons. These upgrades are a direct result of community feedback, so cheers everyone! Check out the video to see it all in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN1UQSUr7T8

TrekMD

Saturn

Incredible! The design and buttons are very eye catching, to say the least. Great stuff 8)  8)

zapiy

Awesome. How does this tie into getting this reality though mate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

starforcepilot

Quote from: zapiy on May 31, 2016, 16:13:51 PM
Awesome. How does this tie into getting this reality though mate?

Sorry for the late reply. The production hinges on a reliable, realistic estimate of the Chinese production company we have, and their ability to produce these cases. We won't go into pre-order before we have a clear understanding of the cost, and we are confident the small production volume is attainable, within time and budget. Of course, there are always unforseen risks involved, but we'll do our best to be as prepared as possible.

zapiy

Great stuff, look forward to seeing how things pan out.

starforcepilot

In the meanwhile, I made a video showing arcade games from Konami, Capcom and SNK on this device, and I'll do a later video featuring console gaming, HDMI out and gamepads connected. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJlI-OMqfng

TrekMD

That looks fantastic!  Thanks for the update!