New Amiga Game: Jump Block Jump!

Started by TrekMD, September 30, 2015, 03:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:jklkyqrr]

[size=120]Introducing a new game from Amiman99 made with Backbone called "Jump Block Jump!"  The game plays similarly to other "run and jump" games popular on mobile platforms.  It requires precise jumps and some memorization.  The game contains 11 levels and it's playable on Amiga CD32 and other 020 Amigas.  Do to the fact that Backbone's speed depends on CPU speed, it is recommended to play the game on stock CD32 and plain A1200.  The game has been play tested on CD32, A600 030 25MHz, and A1200 030 50MHz.

The game was primarily tested on A1200 030 50MHz and the feel of the game is perfect, so if you are for a challenge try it on faster machine.

Two versions have been made available: one ISO for CD32 and second one for other Amiga computers.

Fixed versions Rev9 downloads:[/size]

[size=140]CD32 ISO[/size]
[size=140]LHA[/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5lmPOXsziA

Source:
[size=180]Amiga.org Forum[/size][/align:jklkyqrr]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

This game had me pulling more hair out of my head this week than any other in months..great fun, highly addictive and a huge pain in the arse all in one game..class :113:

zapiy

Great to see this port, i have the original on the iPad and its a bugger on that lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC