New Sony PSP Homebrew - Summon Night 5

Started by TrekMD, September 06, 2015, 19:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:1xb69ofp]

[size=120]Summon Night 5, the upcoming Strategy/RPG for the PSP/PSVita, is getting a one time physical release in advance of its digital debut, and we can finally reveal the full package you'll receive.  It will include the game case with multi-sided full-color insert, game UMD with full-color label, full-color game manual, one of two randomly inserted gigantic 14" x 19" posters, a serial numbered hologram, a digital download code to download the game from PSN free, and the last, and biggest addition: the FULL ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK for the game, featuring all 37 music selections from the Japanese release of the OST in a full-size CD case with full-color inserts.   Yep, back up. Read that again.  You're welcome. And, thank YOU, too. YOUR SUPPORT made this inclusion possible!  All that's only going to cost $41.99 + $5 shipping anywhere in the continental US.  International shipping will be more.

The presale will stay open until September 7th at 11:59PM PST.  Once the presale is closed the game will be available digitally only on PSN this Fall.[/size]

http://youtu.be/QzngEtR5itQ

[size=180]Order Here[/size][/align:1xb69ofp]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Does anyone know if this is the first homebrew release for the PSP?  That would be cool.

Shadowrunner

Looks good, I have a physical copy of their last PSP game and it's really well done. I'm not sure you could call it homebrew.

The developers Gaijinworks, are made up of guys who have been making games like this since the early days of the PS1. They also used to translate a lot of Japanese only JRPGs and release them in the west. This is their third PSP game, and the first one came out while the system was still being sold in Japan. Unlike most other developers they just haven't moved on to newer hardware.

Does that make it a homebrew just because the system isn't sold anymore? Something to discuss anyway :)

zapiy

I would agree, more indie I would say. 

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

What was their last PSP game?  Yes, it's hard to decide what to call this since the PSP is no longer supported officially.

Shadowrunner

Whoops, just looked and I have their first PSP game Class of Heroes 2. After that they made Class of Heroes 3 and then this new one.

AmigaJay

There is still games being released in Japan, quite a few last year, but this year its drying pretty fast, play asia is a good place to keep an eye on new releases.
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

TrekMD

TrekMD

Mine has arrived!  Even the box it was shipped in is great!  I will be taking pics and posting them.

zapiy

Look forward to seeing your review mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrekMD

I was able to remove the label from the boxed they shipped it in (since it looks so cool). Unfortunately, the top-most part of the label did rip out some of the artwork despite my using a blow dryer to soften the glue.  :(