Saturn's Atari Jaguar Collection

Started by Saturn, September 05, 2015, 18:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Holy crap that's impressive! I hope the place you store it in is built like Fort Knox!

Greyfox

thats some collection fella, wow, a real superb collection of Jag merchandise and products, some amazing stuff and seem to be huge part of retro gaming past time.

Brilliant stuff.

Saturn

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Holy crap that's impressive! I hope the place you store it in is built like Fort Knox!
Hahaha it is! Thanks man 8) )

Saturn

Quote from: "Greyfox"thats some collection fella, wow, a real superb collection of Jag merchandise and products, some amazing stuff and seem to be huge part of retro gaming past time.

Brilliant stuff.
Thank you Greyfox! This stuff means the world to me :) I go pretty far back w/ the Jag but feel like after the scene has changed so drastically so many times, I have to quit missing the OGs that are obviously never coming back and move forward changing with it. Love the collection though and my hardcore means of going about it has been the only consistent.

55-58

Saturn

Saturn

Bought these from the AtariAge Store.

Going to see how 3 JagLink 2's function in a AirCars network soon.

Saturn

64:
Got this IS2 cart from the GOAT Store bc it had a different sticker variation. Last one he had in stock too. Played for about 6 hours that night then most of the next day. Awesome 8)

Saturn

Now I just have to find pics of all the latest releases I've picked up and can call it a day for collection posts :p

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

Quote from: "TrekMD"Even Jaguar clothing!?  Wow!
Yes, bought one of everything available in case it became a once in a lifetime deal. Sure glad I had that presence of mind :)
Also had donated a rare piece of my collection to the site in a raffle to raise money for better forum software. It was a white BJL Jag with light blue racing stripes down one side on top. (I have pics on one of my external HDs somewhere) Anyone who was interested in a 'ticket' needed only to Paypal Jaysmith's account the sum, then he did the drawing and I volunteered to mail it at my own expense lol. Of course, someone in the UK won it (Gusbucket13, iirc) but I didn't mind spending the bucks at all. Was great fun back then!

TrekMD

That's cool.  :)  Lots of Jagwear! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Wow, I am in awe of that collection fella.

I would love that lot. :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Saturn

Quote from: "Saturn"Also had donated a rare piece of my collection to the site in a raffle to raise money for better forum software. It was a white BJL Jag with light blue racing stripes down one side on top. (I have pics on one of my external HDs somewhere) Anyone who was interested in a 'ticket' needed only to Paypal Jaysmith's account the sum, then he did the drawing and I volunteered to mail it at my own expense lol. Of course, someone in the UK won it (Gusbucket13, iirc) but I didn't mind spending the bucks at all. Was great fun back then!
Here are the pics 8)

onthinice

Really cool collection. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Ben

Thanks for the pics, as the years roll on I'm starting to think I really like the white shell for the Jag the best.  I always loved the lines of that case and it really shows them off.