Atari Jaguar: Alien vs Predator maps

Started by Saturn, September 05, 2015, 16:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Looks great! Good job guys, makes me want to play the game :)

TrekMD

Glad you like it.  Let's see what Saturn says. :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Saturn

That is absolutely brilliant! Great work!
Love how the ducts are large and fully visible without any flaws whatsoever. That's a much welcome change 8)

Saturn

I'm blown away TrekMD. That is a remarkable piece of work there and a 'now invaluable' tool that's been needed for decades. Thanks for making it happen!
The first and last pages with REAL Jaguar game box covers. That is fantastic 8) 8)

TrekMD

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Cryptic33

Incredible work all round!

Thanks Saturn and TrekMD!
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

Saturn

You're welcome @Cryptic33 :)
Some great info there to help with the confusing labyrinth-type mazes those areas ended up being. I never would have finished the game back in the day without them, and very grateful to TrekMD for the enlarged, printable PDF. Amazing.

TrekMD

My pleasure.  :)  Working on a certain other guide we have here as well.  That one is a massive PDF!

Saturn

Cryptic33

Ooooow intriguing  ;)

Thanks again to you all!
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks