Hello from a new member.

Started by Isgoed, September 04, 2015, 20:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isgoed

Hello everybody!

I've been a lurking on this site so now and then, and yesterday I decided to register.

I own different retro consoles, and the Atari Jaguar is one of my favorites (yeah I know, can't help it :26:)
Jaguar Sector II (which doesn't exist anymore) and Atari Age are the retro gameforums that I've been a member of for some years now.

Anyway, I am glad that I joined this forum, and look forward to read (and participate in) the various topics.

Saturn

Hi Isgoed! Great that you're here and can't wait to read your posts. The Atari Jaguar RULES!!!
Welcome,
Welcome,
Welcome! 8) 8)

Shadowrunner

Welcome to RVG Isgoed :) Lots of Jaguar fans around here!

TrekMD

Hi Isgoed!  Welcome to RVG!  Glad you decided to join! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Ben

Welcome, I lurked and read up on the Jag quite a bit myself before I registered. It really did have a lot of appeal in terms of the hardware that AVP demonstrated, even if no other games with that level of promise came after it, plus it benefits from being Atari's swan song.   It's too bad that most of the misinformation about it has been incorrectly accepted as fact, but you're among friends here anyway.

wyldephang

Welcome to the forum! It's good to see the Jaguar is getting some appreciation these days. I don't own one myself, but that may change sometime in the future. :)
- Ryan

zapiy

Welcome aboard, glad you decided to take the plunge. :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Isgoed

Greyfox

thanks for signing up fella, yes there is a good amount of Atari Jaguar fans here and delighted you signed up, please start new relevant threads and don't be a stranger to join in on topics. And any questions or queries please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to RVG :113:

Cryptic33

Welcome,

Any friend of the Jaguar is a friend of mine  :)
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

vandro