Centron 3D New Amiga Homebrew Out Now!!

Started by zapiy, August 27, 2014, 00:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RPC_GAMES

Thanks GreyFox. I'm just checking out the Sega Genesis console at the moment and it uses a 68000 CPU so that's looking quite promising. :)

Pete  :4:

TrekMD

The Sega Genesis and the Mega Drive are one and the same.  Different names in different parts of the world.  :) 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Pete if you do an Atari Jag version I think sales at the expect Jag homebrew cost would be through the roof for you.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

RPC_GAMES

bogstandard

The only other serious 68k console I'd consider worthy of your talent is the Atari Jaguar.  TXG-MNX and I have found Jaguar64.eu to be a friendly forum for Jag dev.  There's even a BASIC compiler being developed by a fellow there!

Shadowrunner

A Genesis/MD version would be great, and same with the Jaguar! I can understand not wanting to deal with people at AA, but please don't think all Atari fans are like that. There's quite a few of us here who would love to see this on the Jaguar, and who would be very supportive  :)

TrekMD

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"A Genesis/MD version would be great, and same with the Jaguar! I can understand not wanting to deal with people at AA, but please don't think all Atari fans are like that. There's quite a few of us here who would love to see this on the Jaguar, and who would be very supportive  :)

What he said.  Don't let a few sour grapes discourage you from developing for the Jaguar.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

I have to agree Pete, dont let the few ruin it for you and everyone else that would support your venture.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Has this been reviewed anywhere online? To get a bead on this game, as I'm playing a lot of Amiga stuff at the moment. :113:

RPC_GAMES

Hi Greyfox, Centron 3D will be reviewed in next months issue (issue 112) of Amigafuture.de as we have been told and also reviewed in December in Amigaforum.se (SUGA a Swedish mag).
Also you can check out the actual game play on YouTube here http://youtu.be/NC55D1u6EaM

You can also purchase it from our website for $12.00 Aussie Dollars. Hope that doesn't break the bank  :4:

zapiy

Greyfox

Yes the site seems to have been wiped now? Has it closed down?