Retro Homebrew Report

Started by sunteam_paul, August 28, 2015, 18:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunteam_paul

I've started a new weekly series on YouTube with short videos featuring some of the homebrew titles for retro computers and consoles. Hopefully this will give the homebrew scene a little more exposure.

First up is on the Speccy...

http://youtu.be/YNbtL_FLNSo

zapiy

Paul these and awesome and something i have been looking at doing for a while.. Sadly way to much to do elsewhere.  Please hook us in on any of your tweets so we can spread the word as well.. (maybe a cheeky mention of us here and there lol) :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

sunteam_paul

I'll try to remember :) Got multiple notepad docs floating around with reminders on what to post where and when with all these videos!

zapiy

Lol.. I know the feeling chap..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

This is really cool!  Thanks for doing these!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

sunteam_paul

I'm open to any ideas for future games to cover. They must be complete, available and free to download.

TrekMD

Dungeon Stalker for the 7800 has been finished and the binary is available.  There is a link to the development thread here:  Dungeon Stalker.

zapiy

Shadowrunner

I know next to nothing about the Amstrad CPC, but that's a great looking game.

TrekMD

That looks like one cool game. 

zapiy

Another cracking video, the Amstrad sure does have some lovely colourful games and this is another example of what the system could do.

Nice one chap.