RVG Podcast Howard Scott Warshaw Interview

Started by Lorfarius, July 22, 2015, 18:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorfarius

[align=center:2cj87b0j][/align:2cj87b0j]

In Dan's final episode he chats with the legendary Howard Scott Warshaw of Atari fame in an hour long interview:

Web link - http://rvgpodcast.podbean.com/e/rvg-podcast-episode-10-howard-scott-warshaw-interview/?token=771f609f79be176bd9773bfc4846d03d
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/rvg-podcast/id909912859?mt=2

Greyfox

TrekMD

Looking forward to listening to this.  :)  Sorry to see it is Dan's last episode.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Awesome and can't wait.. Gutted to hear of Dan's departure.. thanks for all the hard work pal.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

llayboy

Thanks guys for the kind words about my departure. It was a tough decision to make but things in my personal life are getting hectic and sadly this podcast has had to go. However I'll be happy to pop on for a guest spot :-)

TrekMD

Real life will do that and it has to take precedence but thanks for all your efforts.  :)

zapiy

No worries Dan, we and I appreciate all you have done and it's totally understandable that life does get in the way of our hobbies at times. Take care pal and we would love to have you make guest appearances.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

llayboy

Thanks again guys really appreciate the kind words. Hope you all enjoy the interview. It was amazing to speak to Howard

TrekMD

Having met Howard, I can agree with you.  He is one cool guy. :)

JoeMusashi

Howard sounds almost exactly like Kevin Flynn!

Really enjoyed listening to the Yars Revenge history. Love that game.
In fact I could listen to this lad talk about the industry all day. Very engaging story teller.

Good stuff.

zapiy

Joe I think you knocked it on the head. This guy, is a fantastic story teller. Loved listen in to this episode. Really awesome work.