New BLAZE TAB Android Retro Gaming Tablet (16GB Edition)

Started by zapiy, July 04, 2015, 20:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

[size=140][size=120]£99.99 and use RVG for a small discount.
Ships internationally I believe.
http://www.funstock.co.uk/blazetab-andr ... ing-tablet[/size][/size]

The BLAZE®TAB is a powerful android retro gaming tablet. It is capable of playing even the most complex of retro games, including PS1, N64, MAME and Dreamcast and capable of displaying these on your TV via HDMI.

• Featuring a quad core processor and a dedicated graphics processor capable of playing: PS1, MAME, Dreamcast, N64, NeoGeo, Atari, NES, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, SEGA Master System, SEGA Mega Drive, CPS1, CPS2, Amiga, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and many more!

• Save your game progress (multiple times) and load from your preferred choice

• 7" screen with HDMI output - play at your convenience

• 16GB internal memory holds thousands of retro games

• Key remapping function allows you to use the game controls with Android touchscreen games

Quote"For the price of a normal Android tablet, you are getting a serious gaming console. The HDMI output allows you to play all of your favourite games (retro and current) on your TV, as well as watching your favourite TV shows or YouTube videos. It's capable of running even the top end of retro gaming, which includes PS1, MAME, Dreamcast and N64 and is more than suited to everything prior. You can save and load your game progress for every console and the 16gb internal memory gives you a real head start before you need an additional SD card. It's lightweight but very durable and comfortable and the 7" screen is a real bonus vs other handheld games consoles." - Andy Pearson, General Manager, Funstock.co.uk

Includes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•1 x Tablet PC
•1 x Micro USB Cable
•1 x User's Manual
•User Guide
*Built-in Games: 0 (none)*

Specifications

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Specifications
Colors Iron Gray
Size and Weight  Length:7.68inches(240.0mm)
Width:4.13inches(125.6mm)
Depth:1.42inch(36mm)
Weight:0.66pound(600g) 
Storage  16GB
Chip  RK-3188(ARM Cortex A9 1.6GHz CPU, ARM Mali400 3D graphics acceleration hardware GPU)
Memory 1GB (1,024MB) DDR3 (to put this into context, the PSP had 64MB of memory. The PS1 had 2MB of memory)
Operate System  Support Android 4.4.4(also support Android 2.3)
Touch System  5-point all function touch screen
Screen  7.0-inch(diagonal) Touch Screen
Resolution:1024-by-600-pixel 
Extras   Gravity   
Wireless Wi-Fi(802.11 b/g/n) ; Support MSN, Email, Facebook and Skype etc.
Game Center Support Android Gravity and Touch games, Arcade games, GBA games, Nintendo N64 3D games, Nintendo FC and SEGA MD games etc. 
Applications Support 10,000 applications free download, such as office software and study tools etc.
Cameras, Photos and Video Recording 0.3M Front Camera Support Video Recording; Support JPG, BMP and PNG etc., browsing and slide show
Video Support RMVB, AVI, MPEG-4, ASP, DIVX, WMV, F4V and FLV etc.
TV-OUT Support HDMI 1080P out 
Audio  Support MP3, WMA, FLAC and OGG etc.
E-book  Support PDF, TXT, CHM, UMD and HTML etc.
Battery  5000mAh Built-in  rechargeable lithium-polymer battery;
Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system 
Connector  USB2.0 High Speed
3.5-mm stereo headphone mini jack
TF Card Slot,Max 32GB
OTG(External connect to Air HID and USB flash disk)
Languages Multi language support
Operate Environment  Windows 98SE/ME; Windows2000; Windows XP or above

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Sounds pretty good. I'm still looking for a new tablet so I will have to check this out a bit more.

zapiy

I know Funstock ship internationally..

I am certainly interested in seeing how this compares to the JXD 7800

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Cryptic33

What a fantastic concept. I need a new tablet for Skype and the fact I can play loads of retro games is a bonus ;)
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

zapiy

Greyfox

I've heard good things about this unit, does exactly what it says on the tin, and with RVG discount adds to the bonus of getting one. It's a nifty little unit and I think will be the follow up machine for me after the JXD.

WiggyDiggyPoo

Got my eye on this, need a new laptop ATM and if I've any change left from getting that I might bite on this.

zapiy

If you do, make sure you use our code.. It helps track stuff we promote. :113: