Hi all!

Started by guest4368, May 02, 2012, 19:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4368

Hi there fellas, my name's Alberto from Viterbo, Italy. I ve been searching high and low for a good retrogaming forum where to excange my opinins and mi knowledge about this topic! I ve been collecting retro consoles and games about 2 years ago but I do have a pretty wide collection. For now I suspended my collection but hopefully I ll start soon my search for new games. My biggest collection is the sms one that counts 60 games more or less, a sms model 1, a sms model 2 with all accessories. I ll probably make a good list of all the other stuff later. For now thanks to everyone and I really hope to have fun with you all!

Alberto aka colets90

PS: my english it's quite good but I could still make some mistakes... be warned lol.

Carlos

Welcome aboard!  :D

Look forward to reading about your collection, and sharing your views.

TL

Welcome to the forum Alberto!

Sounds like you have an awesome collection, there is another big SMS collector here (dubchaser) and I would love to see some photos of your collection!

Enjoy the site!  8)

zapiy

Wecome aboard, and your English is brilliant..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Console Compulsive

Buongiorno Alberto,

Mio padre è Italiano, io parlo un po' di Italiano.

È bello incontrare voi e vi auguro un buon essere un membro del sito.

Sorry if my Italian is a little broken. But as i said, great to have you on here and I hope you enjoy being a member of the website.

:D