Prototype Sony PlayStation X SNES!

Started by Carlos, July 03, 2015, 18:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Dang I last saw it at $360,000!   That is absurd! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

From what I've read about this, the seller already turned down a private offer before it went to auction for over a million dollars!

The crazy thing about this is that there's no proof this is the only one left, and most likely it's not. The auction listing itself says that there were 200 of these prototypes made. I've already seen a couple industry veterans on Twitter chiming in that they have seen a few of these over the years. How long till someone else digs theirs out?

TrekMD

If this one sells into for an absurd price, it is likely another one will pop up soon!

Shadowrunner

Forgot about this, it sold for $360,000. Someone must have retracted their bid. If it's true the seller turned down a private offer of a million dollars he must not be very happy lol.

TrekMD

That's still plenty of money but it clearly is quite less than $1 million!  I guess greed didn't win the day.

zapiy

Serve himself right, I would have took the 1 million.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD