New NES Homebrew - Beat 'Em (Adults Only)

Started by TrekMD, June 21, 2015, 20:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:1vrxx3sn]

[size=140]On sale by the team at RetroUSB

Warning! This game is intended for ADULTS ONLY!

The Atari "classic" we all know and love has finally arrived on the NES.

Move two naked women under a building to catch semen a man ejaculates from the top of said building.

Each time you eat 'em as he beats 'em, you score one point. But should you miss, shame on you!

After all, it could've been a famous homebrewer![/size]

[size=140]This is the first game developed by FG Software, with many more to come! Bon appétit! [/size]

[size=180]Order Here[/size][/align:1vrxx3sn]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

TrekMD

Hey it looks LOTS better than the 2600 version!   :21:

Lorfarius

Greyfox

I remember putting this game together in the Atari 2600 book and think how the f*ck am I going make this look good without penultimately offending the reader? And thought, they really got away with some shit back in the 1980's.

Port looks faithful :71:

zapiy

Lol, never seen that before.. I mush have been under a rock.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

wyldephang

Out of all the games to port over from the 2600 . . .  :40:
- Ryan

guest4826

Good Lord...now that's classy...still, I guess if you want new games, right? I wonder if it supports the Arkanoid controller for the NES?

TrekMD

Only one way to find out about the controller....  ;)

guest4826

Quote from: "TrekMD"Only one way to find out about the controller....  ;)

Good point, however, Lord knows how much something like this would cost. As it is, generally speaking, Adult games tend to be quite expensive. Wasn't a big fan of the original game anyway. LOL However, this would be a strange one to have in the collection, I suppose. Too bad I am too busy playing Turbografx stuffs...

TrekMD

I haven't even bothered to check the price of the game.  LOL

WiggyDiggyPoo

I think AVGN had a feature on this and some other Atari 'adult' games, its a very odd premise for sure!

Papa

It's actually a post apocalyptic game about protein deficiency..
And all the Who's down in Whoville will cry
"OH $#IT!"

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "Papa"It's actually a post apocalyptic game about protein deficiency..

Sure! :21: