Streets Of Rage & Shenmue Remastered Vinyl Soundtracks

Started by TrekMD, June 05, 2015, 23:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

[align=center:2qosgn68][size=140]The folks from Sega and Data-Discs have teamed up to bring us special vinyl versions of the soundtracks for Streets of Rage and Shenmue.  These are officially licensed products that  have been created using the original compositions on the NEC PC-88 and audio from the MegaDrive/Genesis.  The vinyl discs will come with two lithographic prints of the game's artwork and five character art cards.  Both of these vinyls can be pre-ordered from Data-Discs now for £19.99 each, with delivery expected sometime in September.[/size]

[size=140]DATA001: Streets of Rage[/size]

[size=140]DATA002: Shenmue[/size][/align:2qosgn68]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

dot.fyre

I'd love the Shenmue one.
However, the website doesn't fill me with confidence.

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

dot.fyre

If they had a history of doing these I'd have already ordered.
On the other side, if they're starting out then someone has to give them a chance.
The fact that you're charged before they're sent isn't ideal. And they're not liable for any damage in transit.
No description of how they'll be packaged.
And the biggest thing is, because they have no track record/feedback, the sound quality is unknown.
As I would be playing it as opposed to looking at it, sound quality is everything.

Now, if the wanted to send me a free copy for review.......  8)

TrekMD

Quote from: "dot.fyre"Now, if the wanted to send me a free copy for review.......  ;)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC